Welcome to the College Illinois! Prepaid Tuition Program’s online application.
Applying online is easy and completely secure.
Make sure you have the following information ready before you start to help minimize the time you spend completing your online application:
- Your e-mail address
- Your social security number
- Your beneficiary's (future student) social security number
- Your beneficiary's date of birth
- Your Successor Purchaser's social security number. A Purchaser must designate a Successor
Purchaser whose rights are limited solely to control of the contract upon the death of the Purchaser.
- Your selected prepaid tuition plan choice
- Your preferred payment option
- Your bank account number and routing number if you would like to make a one-time payment or set up a monthly recurring payment. (A one-time payment is not required with the application and a $2.00 convenience fee applies.)
- Your American Express, Discover, or your Master Card if you would like to make a credit card payment towards your contract balance. (A credit card payment is not required with the application and a 2.8% convenience fee applies.)
You must read and agree to the terms of the Disclosure Statement and Master Agreement.
Your contract consists of the this application, the Disclosure Statement and Master Agreement and the Participation and Payment Schedule that will be provided to you after the application is processed.
Contract payments begin or will be due depending when an application is submitted. If no payment is received within fifteen (15) days of the first payment due date, the contract will be cancelled.
Applications submitted in:
First Payment Due Date
December 1, 2013
January 1, 2014
February 1, 2014
March 1, 2014
April 1, 2014
May 1, 2014
June 1, 2014
Saving Your Application
You can save an application after any step of the process and complete it at a later date. Saved applications are only valid for the current enrollment period which continues until April 30, 2014